Two strange foreign news items: Allentown man charged in two homicides and 'I'm a human pet': The Goth teenager whose fiance walks her around on a dog lead. We had a manga and TV show "Kimi wa Pet" ( I wrote about it in this post) , but that news can be joke.
Brian sent me this topic "Bizarre Virus Threatens to Kill File-Sharers". That virus was reported in Symantec. A college student was arrested a few days ago, he made a similar type of virus (animation character appeared). The news said he looked so surprised to be arrested. Those guys won't have a sense of guilt, maybe.
Here is the ranking of the popular dogs in Japan 2008. Hm, people love small dogs, but actually there is not enough space to have a big dog in urban areas in Japan.
1. Miniature Dachshund
3. Toy Poodle : In Japan dark brown poodle were popular because people the color fitted to teddy bear hair cut.
4. Japanese shiba : I love Shiba, they looks very smart.
5. Yorkshire Terrier
7. Pomeranian : Shibaken hair cut is popular now in Japan.
8. Miniature Schnauzar : looks pretty, I have to be reminded of sausage from that name..
9. French Bulldog : Cut, if I have a dog, french bull dog or Jack Russell Terrier, I like short hair dog.
10. Shih Tzu